Friday, October 25, 2019

Elevator Pitch No. 2

Unfortunately, I did not upload my first elevator pitch to my blog and sent it via canvas only, so I was not able to receive feedback from my peers. However, from what I've looked at and to critique myself, I was not very grounded, I looked very awkward in the video and need to do a better job creating a strong, firm presence.

Here is my second elevator pitch:

https://youtu.be/qEUbH9rEdG0 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brady, you did a great job with this being your first attempt at an elevator pitch!I think that you did a really good job at explaining your business and the clothing and why there is a need for it. However, your elevator pitch was a little long. Also, Dr. Pryor mentioned that one of the important parts of an elevator pitch is making sure that you don't waste time with things that aren't important. One thing that you could cut out is saying your name at the beginning because it is not important to your business pitch. Otherwise, you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brady,
    From the beginning of your elevator pitch, you seemed very confident and comfortable with performing your pitch. This confidence is definitely important in persuading consumers to believe in and dedicate resources such as money to your idea. Especially since this is something that you say you had trouble with in your first elevator pitch, I find it very impressive that you created such a strong presence with this one. The only critique I have is that you could benefit from not including your name at the start of the pitch, but overall, I think that you did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brady I really liked how cool calm and collected you were the entire elevator pitch. One suggestion I have is to not start with introducing yourself and to just get right into the hook. That being said I really liked your hook because I thought it was a very relatable story. Finally I feel like you could have shown a bit more excitement in certain areas of the pitch just to try and generate a bit more attention from the viewer.

    ReplyDelete